Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy
Behavior Change for Brighter Futures
No matter where you are on your parenting journey, our Board-Certified Behavioral Analysts (BCBAs) and Registered Behavior Technicians will provide answers to your questions about your child’s behavior. We offer evidence-based, positive and effective techniques based on the application of behavior analytic principles for children of all learning abilities. We believe in the benefit of having a supportive community around each child. We will collaborate with you to develop a comprehensive treatment plan that is reflective of your family’s priorities. At EBS Children’s Therapy, we have the capability to see your child in our center and in the home, school, or community so we can foster generalization of skills to their natural environment.
Our ABA Therapy Services:
- Discrete Trial Training
- Naturalistic Environment Teaching
- Functional Behavior Assessment and Behavior Intervention Plan Development
- Home and Community Support
- Parent Training and Family Involvement
- Preventative and Reactive Strategies
- School Shadowing
- Skill Development
- Social Skills and Communication
Conditions We Treat:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (mild to severe)
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Developmental Delays
- Challenging Behavior
- ODD (Oppositional Defiance Disorder)
Are you Concerned About your Child's Behavior?
Our list of red flags may be helpful in determining if you should seek help.