Our Treatment Approach
This Is Our Approach
At EBS Children’s Therapy of Georgia, we use a combination of treatment approaches to individualize each client’s plan of care and intervention program. Our philosophy is based on the following standards: Collaboration, Integration, Excellence, and Consistency.
We provide unique services to client’s with a variety of speech, language, feeding/oral-motor, and literacy needs by using research-based treatment methodologies and best practices.
We have therapists that specialize in the integration of and collaboration between the fields of applied behavior analysis (ABA) and speech-language pathology. Our speech and language services may be uniquely designed to compliment intervention provided by your loved one’s ABA team through a variety of service delivery models.
We are equipped to serve all individuals in direct models as well as indirect using the latest technologies through telepractice.
- Appiled Behavior Analysis
- LindaMoodBell Seeing Stars Program
- P.R.O.M.P.T Approach
- Beckman Oral Motor Program
- Kaufman Speech to Language Program for Apraxia
- Lori Overland Sensory-Motor Feeding Techniques
- American Sign Language
- Integrated Listening Systems
- Sara Rosenfeld-Johnson’s Oral Placement Therapy
- Direct- Screenings
- Direct- Comprehensive Evaluations
- Direct- Intervention Services
- IEP Support
- ABA overlap sessions and team meetings